Training & Placement cell:
Welcome to the training &placement cell of SPIPSR!!!!!!
Placement cell serves as a prominent medium of bridging the journey of the students from academics to economically independent citizens of the country. SPIPSR attempts relevant, high quality placement through building young and competent pharmacy professionals. We actively connect with the pharma industries and we encourage these industries to recruit our students purely on performance basis and eligibility. The pre-placement sessions are specially arranged where the students are given sessions for grooming, soft skill development and communication which adds to the flair, facilitating the recruitment process.
The placement team endeavors to provide assistance to all genuinely interested & eligible students towards beginning their careers with organizations of repute. On and off-campus recruitments are regularly conducted depending upon the nature and requirements posted by various companies and the availability of the enrolled students. A single-offer-letter-per-student policy is very strictly followed which means that once a student is selected by a company he/she is not allowed to appear for any other company interviews scheduled through the college. The college conducts pre-placement sessions as well as knowledge sharing sessions to ensure better preparedness for the students.
The placement team works to offer various value-added sessions for the students by senior representatives from the industry besides tying up with various trainers/partners offering career development programmes, to ensure that the students are better equipped for a smooth campus to corporate transition.
- How to build positive personality
- Self-awareness and self-analysis
- The strength of Positive thinking & positive attitude
- Effective communication skills, Voice modulation.
- Goal Setting
- Time Management – Key to success
- Character Building, Etiquettes & mannerism, effective body language.
- Career Planning
- Importance of Team Work
- Personal Grooming & Hygiene
- Presentation skills.
Career Guidance Cell:
A lot of counseling and guidance is provided to the students prior to allowing them to appear for the interviews. Outmost importance is given to make them aware of the factors resulting in the success or failure in the professional career. Their liking to a particular branch, subject knowledge, their individual strengths & areas of improvements are taken into consideration before suggesting to them a suitable job profile. Likewise, equal amount of time is spent with the company representatives in understanding their job profiles and requisite skills/competencies desired from the students. Special sessions are conducted to apprise the students regarding offshore opportunities so as to groom them for education overseas for higher studies.
Role and Responsibilities of Training & Placement Cell:
- To look after the training and placement activities of students.
- To have close liaison with industry for placement of students
- To work in consultation with Coordinator Industry‐Institute Interaction for organizing lectures from the professionals from industry.
- To collect feedback from the companies coming for placement.
- Arrange Training programmes for soft and for interview facing skills for the students using institutional and external expertise.
- To organize entrepreneurship workshops.
Here is place our students have found a career.
Training and Placement cell:
|1||Prof. Sagar D. Shinde||Training & Placement Officer (TPO)|
|2||Dr. Atul A. Baravkar||Member|
|3||Prof. Madhukar V. Shende||Member|
|4||Prof. Apeksha V. Masal||Member|
|5||Prof. Pallavi S. Kamble||Member|
|6||Prof. Sukanya Paricharak||Member|
|7||Prof. Swati B. Kawade||Member|
|8||Mr. Mahendra Makar||Member|